Friday, June 1, 2007

2 years of this...

It's been two years now since the USA was invaded, the jihadists and the Marderoddiates launching seemingly coordinated strikes against us.

I am starting this blog, anonymously, because I know my comments will, if attributed to me, likely result in my death. I started this blog now because I have just discovered how to cover my tracks electronically and remain anonymous.

Anyway, it's been two years now; I'm hoping this blog will document what's been going on... all told from my local perspective.

I live in Portsmouth, Virginia, in the Republic of the United States of America. Things have certainly changed here over the last two years. Portsmouth used to have maybe 20 or 30, in a really bad year, violent deaths (ie, murder) annually. We're running that much a month, now.

More on that later. Logging off now as I hear zoomers overhead.

1 comment:

femminismo said...

I was in Portsmouth many years ago. I stumbled upon your blog and hope I'm able to cover my own tracks as efficiently as you have.
Here in the Pacific Northwest, things are better for some only because of the forested areas which have become crowded with groups of rebels.
In the cities there are attacks daily. We see the fires at night in the east.
Battery power must be conserved. I'll sign off now.