Thursday, June 21, 2007

I'm okay... neighborhood has gone to hell, however

Silence on my end. Sorry. I've been overtaken by events and unable to blog.

There was a suicide bombing shortly after my last post. Someone tried to get into the Portsmouth Federal, er, the Portsmouth Central Government Building. They made it past two checkpoints, or so I heard. Then they started to draw suspicions, and the guy set it off. Some sort of new-fangled explosives compliments of the True Americans.

Anyway, it caused a lot of damage and killed more than fifty people. One shot. All dead. Even collapsed part of the single-story portion of the building.

Well, the response was overwhelming. My home was searched by jihadists, the RUS Army, and the ISF. And they didn't even have the decency to coordinate searches or even be content with one trip through.

And, I've been worried that my electrons can be traced, but I talked to a buddy of mine who said the program I'm using is foolproof. I hope. One of my neighbors was dragged away for questioning by some uniformed jihadists; he's been gone for three days now. It's not a pleasant thought.

No comments: