Saturday, June 23, 2007

I've made a decision

This was not easily reached. I am an American, but I have been mostly quiet these past few years. I have sat back and watched. I have decided that I will no longer sit by. Quiet, yes. But I must act.

The America I knew is gone, at least from the Commonwealth of Virginia. I know there are bits and pieces of the former United States of America which still follow the Constitution.

Anyway, I have decided to throw my lot in with the Constitutionalists. The other night, I was talking with a neighbor; I said I was fed up with things. That even when President Bush suspended habeas corpus throughout the United States, even when President Bush acknowledged he'd ordered massive electronic wire taps on Americans throughout the land, even when we learned those wire taps covered all voice communications and also all the bits and bytes flying through the Internet is packets upon packets... even during those times, things weren't as bad as they are now.

My neighbor asked if I'd ever thought of acting rather than just bitching.

I replied that I would, if I could. I wasn't willing to throw my life away, but I was willing to take managed risks in action.

Turns out he is already a man of action.

We go out tonight for my first mission. Assuming all goes well, I'll post tonight.

2 comments:

femminismo said...

My earlier comment still holds true. Rebel bands in the woods are scattered but dedicated. Not all groups hold the same agenda. Our band, 'The 141st,' is making it our goal to inform the people and let them know the truth. We will include the news you have made known.
Posting from the Pacific Northwest, coordinates a secret for now.
Must conserve fuel and batteries.
femminismo

Peter A. Stinson said...

I'm glad to hear that you are still holding out. Anything new to report?