Monday, June 25, 2007

Visitors to my humble abode

I had some visitors to my abode this morning. Seems there was an explosive device along Portsmouth Boulevard that caused a fair amount of havoc when it went off yesterday. The Central Government is working with the jihadists to find out who planted the device. My home, along with everyone else in my neighborhood, was searched. I was almost taken away, but thankfully I was able to convince the young black-hooded jihadist, who was supported by a squad of heavily armed police officers, that I as a loyal citizen of the RUSA. I think it helped that I was able to show a prayer blanket prominently rolled up on my living room coffee table.

It seems that when the device went off, a convoy was mid-way through the kill zone. When the device went off, it caught the tail end of a police tactical vehicle and the front of a jihadist vehicle that was carrying a prominent imam who is working with the Central Government.

I was able to tear-up at the new that the imam died when my visitors told me. I had to step on a tack in my bare feet in order to get the tears running down my cheek; nobody seemed to notice my limping afterwards.

My heart jumped with joy. Not that I would wish anyone dead, but they have brought such death and destruction to us that I am somewhat joyful when they are paid back.

No comments: